Need help using hacks

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need help using hacks
I've recently installed a bunch of hacks from the forums on this site, but every time i inject them and try them out in-game, they dont work for me. I dont know what's going on and these hacks are very recent hacks that were just added yesterday. I try pressing the numpad keys like all of them said but... no dice. I've also tried a number of injectors.
They are probably patched in the maintenace earlier
snap ur right there was maintenence today
OR
You didn't run as admin
OR
You have a laptop and the numkeys don't work.
i ran as admin every time and im pretty sure the num keys work cuse when i type something in CA using them it types. i run on windows vista 32 bit, so if someone can link me a good injector (which probably isnt the problem though because i've tried a lot of them) then it'll greatly be appreciated. i also just tried out http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ted-again.html which havent been patched at all, so if someone can tell me how to get those hacks working ill appreciate that even more.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us