Ask me anything
Hey all,
You've probably seen me lurking around the health and fitness section and posting here and there. So who am I?
I'm an occupational therapist/physiotherapist that deals with injury rehabilitation and also double as a trainer. I have education in rehabilitation (duh), diet/nutrition, mental health rehab and sport science. So essentially what sets me apart from most posters here is that I have a degree and scientifically backed advice/practice.
Now I won't do what I do for work here because I'm not getting paid for it here, but I will answer questions that you have to a sufficient degree. Any questions about training/diet/supplements I can answer and if you feel like anything else, go for it.
I won't provide any training regimens because a simple google search can show you a multitude of workout options, however I can point you in the direction of whatever goal you want.
You've probably seen me lurking around the health and fitness section and posting here and there. So who am I?
I'm an occupational therapist/physiotherapist that deals with injury rehabilitation and also double as a trainer. I have education in rehabilitation (duh), diet/nutrition, mental health rehab and sport science. So essentially what sets me apart from most posters here is that I have a degree and scientifically backed advice/practice.
Now I won't do what I do for work here because I'm not getting paid for it here, but I will answer questions that you have to a sufficient degree. Any questions about training/diet/supplements I can answer and if you feel like anything else, go for it.
I won't provide any training regimens because a simple google search can show you a multitude of workout options, however I can point you in the direction of whatever goal you want.

