Thumbs upAlt Cleaner

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Alt Cleaner
So I watched a video by a very nice youtuber known as Shaz, in this video
he used a alt cleaner that removed spaces, commas, etc. He never linked the program
or gave us any option so I decided to go to his dickcord to dm him to which he replied
very kindly "private program wont give you thanks" So out of options I made this
shitty program that it super easy to make. I'm giving out source code to this because I
want to spread the bad coding on to you so have fun :)


https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/0o31v2y2qo
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4d...e24e/detection
MemeCleanerV1.69_mpgh.net.rar33 KB · 240 downloads 1/59 malicious
Thanks, it's working for me!
Working thanks
will test it out thanks
Thank you!
Thanks for sharing!
lmao good work
Helpful!
It helps me keep my alts all working and fine, thanks!
Some YouTubers are jerks like that. Kudos to you for making the app.
any instructions on how to use these?
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?