Shop IDs
Hey there, just wanted to do a quick PSA on loading Shop IDs in AQ
AQ Shop IDs now seem to be restricted to a character's clan. It seems that the mods have now made it so that we can't preview future shops and buy unreleased items will be released in the future as well as locking some old shops to mod clan access only. Only when they release shops, then we will be able to open the shop. I'm not sure if it is possible to bypass this but I'm just putting this out there for everyone to know.
AQ Shop IDs now seem to be restricted to a character's clan. It seems that the mods have now made it so that we can't preview future shops and buy unreleased items will be released in the future as well as locking some old shops to mod clan access only. Only when they release shops, then we will be able to open the shop. I'm not sure if it is possible to bypass this but I'm just putting this out there for everyone to know.