[Release] Bloodless's SR scope

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Very nice scope, but the file attachment? :S
Nice, Nice, Looks Cool. :3
Weird it didn't upload the first time.
Virus Scan.....
this is the shit
Nice scope you got there. First choob I've thanked.
I would think it would be annoying to use, as you can barely see that sliver in the bottom of it.
Quote Originally Posted by reptahhr View Post
I would think it would be annoying to use, as you can barely see that sliver in the bottom of it.
What do you mean?
/Approved.
to much stuff going on in this scope
Like i said before you should have used the dragunov's svd scope instead of the l85's SUSAT scope >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Solley View Post
Like i said before you should have used the dragunov's svd scope instead of the l85's SUSAT scope >.>
Well, I don't like the SVD's scope. I may make a second one with it in the distant future, however.
l11 and 18 combined?
Theres something wrong with the file?

lol i was looking forward to it to :P
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?