QuestionStart Developing mod menu's

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Start Developing mod menu's
Hello, i know the basic concepts of C++, I see that people develop mod menus. So, I want to start make mod menus for gta Online. Can you tell me how did you learn? I have searched all over the forumes but i cant find a good tutorial which explains about the libraries and memory reading/writing and some native stuff. I have looked for source code and i found some but they use libraries which i dont understand. So what libraries i should learn?
Thank you.
Me too. i have VS 2017 enterprise and would pay someone $ well to show me the basics and get me started.
Quote Originally Posted by linuxbox View Post
Me too. i have VS 2017 enterprise and would pay someone $ well to show me the basics and get me started.
Skype: programmer015

when you add me send me this page link

I will help you both i will give concepts and also what to do and what not to do
Quote Originally Posted by damiansharma View Post
Skype: programmer015

when you add me send me this page link

I will help you both i will give concepts and also what to do and what not to do
free or with $
Quote Originally Posted by AntonUnverAccounts View Post


free or with $
Free I dont charge for education
Quote Originally Posted by damiansharma View Post
Free I dont charge for education
I will add you to Skype. I know a little bit of VB. Thanks
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us