PostSelling 50 LOOT BOXES for CHEAP

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Selling 50 LOOT BOXES for CHEAP
Selling 50 Lootboxes for $45 CAD
You will pay through E-Transfer
I will gift you the 50 Boxes through Overwatch Lootbox gifting thing
I will need the money first before i can send
Msg me on discrd : Joshua3nidad#2371
LOL yea no bud you are new as fuck to this site dont have any rep and low post count.. joined feb 2017 stop trying to scam.
Quote Originally Posted by ImAGoodHacker View Post
LOL yea no bud you are new as fuck to this site dont have any rep and low post count.. joined feb 2017 stop trying to scam.
Gotta Start somewhere right? I like how you assume everyone scams on the internet.
I'm not assuming I am just using common sense.. noone is going to trust a guy who just joined and expect to pay through E-Transfer instead of paypal lol
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?