charge!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
charge!
Possible Tournament entry.



Getting mah fractal on, bish.
u put text in
wat the fuck were u thinking
either u not doc or something really wierd happened
this text is baba .
someone hacked docs account
im not even joking
Yh text is bad dude. I know where you was going with it but that off yellow doesn't go well with the oranges in the tag. The rest is nice.
I love the sig, i just odnt like teh text
take off the text. itll look better.
The text is like leopard skin...
Other than that, I like it.
Fractals are great.
Yeah, we allz hate the text.
You Got better, i like it the BG fits good job.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us