Exclamation[TUTORIAL] Simple Spammer

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Tutorial] Simple Spammer
Hey Mpgh.
This Tutorial Is How To Make A Simple Spammer.
Hardness i would say is about 2/3 for beginners.

1. Make a new project

2. Add 2x Buttons

3. Add 1x Timer

4. Add 1x Textbox

5. Rename Button1 To "Start" & Rename Button 2 To "Stop"

It Now Should Look Something LIke This:


6. Now Double Click On Button1 And Type:
Timer1.start
7. Now Double Click On Button2 And Type:
Timer1.stop
8. Now Double Click On Timer1 And Type:
Sendkeys.send (textbox1.text)
sendkeys.send("{Enter}")
9. You Can Now Edit The Name Of Your Form And Stuff Now Useing The Properties
Box


If You Didnt Understand The Tutorial Watch MY Video:



If My Tutorial Helped You Please Press The Thank Button!!

~ Venum66
Spammer tutorials have been posted more than just a few times.
Yeah i know sorry. But it still help full?
It is VERY VERY basic.
I know for begginers
Thanks for sharing, but yea, there is code in the snippets vault, at least one ( I made sure I posted at least one of everything I could find) in the tutorials list, but again thanks for sharing.
I think this is helpful...
Thanks for the good feedback im now doing a tut on how to make a advanced notepad done the video now just need to do the tut on MPGH.NET
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us