Thumbs upWTSSHELL GAS CODES

Posts 46–60 of 64 · Page 4 of 5
I didn't buy it either, plus the link he sent had a specific name tied at the end of the link. So it wasn't a generic malicious link that is sent to multiple people. I did click on it and suddenly had a ton of port 3389 traffic from a strange IP trying to connect. Wiped my PC because of it. It may have been a coincidence but I'm not taking chances.
Added you to contact list, Im interesting in purchasing and learning more on hoe it works as its my first time buying. I got paypalpto
Talking to you on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Rolodex View Post
Talking to you on skype
Yes // 2short
Trusted seller, very cheap, fast replied
Talking to you on skype

- - - Updated - - -

Seller raised price to 30$. No go for me. Good luck
Contact me on ******* or skyp if gcodes are available serious buyer
does this work in the uk?
vouch for @tivi24 got yesterday used today saved $2.55 a gallon no problems using thanks
pm im interested if you for real...
do you anything over 30cents off per gallon website just had those
Pm me would like to buy
Added would like to buy. thanks
Posts 46–60 of 64 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?