SWOOPWARE 1.01 - DAILY UPDATED AYY PASTE WITH INJECTOR [LEGITBOT, ESP, GLOVECHANGER]
Hello.
I found this paste on here a while ago and I tried to fix it up, I couldn't do much to the Ragebot so I just removed it and called it a paste for legit hacking lol
Gonna try to update this bad meme every day so it stays ud.
The aimbot is so good right now for legit hacking holy shit xd
Also DON'T USE THIS FOR RAGE HACKING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT'S BAD
- Legitbot /w pSilent
- ESP
- Chams
- Glow
- Night Mode
- Glovechanger
- Bunnyhop script with autostrafer
- And much more...
1.) Extract .zip file on an USB Stick. (not 100% required but if you get VAC'd without doing this step it's your fault)
2.) Run CS:GO
3.) Run injector.exe (as an admin if you have any problems)
4.) Close the injector and bring up the game window.
5.) Press INSERT after a few seconds in-game (Watermark should appear).



1.01
- Updated signatures
1.00
- Remade the entire legitbot (basically a mutant between ayyware, another paste and my meme, 100% stable, beautiful)
- Added some funky watermark options
- Got rid of knife changer as it was buggy and disgusting to look at
- Updated signatures (obviously)
Early Stuff
0.02b
- Updated signatures
0.01b
- Fixed the menu showing some tabs that displayed nothing.
- Updated signatures
0.01
- Initial release
Virustotal:
Injector: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/37...0c70/detection
Cheat: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/c7...6bc9/detection
The .zip file itself: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/8a...c47a/detection
I found this paste on here a while ago and I tried to fix it up, I couldn't do much to the Ragebot so I just removed it and called it a paste for legit hacking lol
Gonna try to update this bad meme every day so it stays ud.
The aimbot is so good right now for legit hacking holy shit xd
Also DON'T USE THIS FOR RAGE HACKING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT'S BAD
Features
- Legitbot /w pSilent
- ESP
- Chams
- Glow
- Night Mode
- Glovechanger
- Bunnyhop script with autostrafer
- And much more...
How to use
1.) Extract .zip file on an USB Stick. (not 100% required but if you get VAC'd without doing this step it's your fault)
2.) Run CS:GO
3.) Run injector.exe (as an admin if you have any problems)
4.) Close the injector and bring up the game window.
5.) Press INSERT after a few seconds in-game (Watermark should appear).
Screenshots (OLD-ish)



Changelog
1.01
- Updated signatures
1.00
- Remade the entire legitbot (basically a mutant between ayyware, another paste and my meme, 100% stable, beautiful)
- Added some funky watermark options
- Got rid of knife changer as it was buggy and disgusting to look at
- Updated signatures (obviously)
Early Stuff
0.02b
- Updated signatures
0.01b
- Fixed the menu showing some tabs that displayed nothing.
- Updated signatures
0.01
- Initial release
Virustotal:
Injector: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/37...0c70/detection
Cheat: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/c7...6bc9/detection
The .zip file itself: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/8a...c47a/detection
