ImGui D3D9 Menu Base [FTU]
So....
a ImGui D3D9 Menu Base
I am going to share this because I could't find a Pre-Coded one but a Youtube tutorial (Tutorial is a bit hard for those who are not good at english
)
Compile it Youself
Here it is.

For Your info,
• There are no cheats inside , just a pure Menu Base.
( I was planning to put charm hack in it but my friend told me not to so... what the hell)
• I removed the hook reset "thingy", You need to fix it yourself.
( Don't blame me for that
Learn D3D and C++ goddamn it )
• Change the Game Title in the Thread or use Window Class
• Smash that Thanks Button plz
Credit 
ocornut - For Creating imgui , the Masterpiece
OneShot - For Youtube Tutorial
Astron51 - For doing the work
@luizimloko - For the vanilla version of CA Menu Base ( I rip some function from the CA Menu Base )
Virus Scan 
VirusTotal
Jotti's Malware Scan
@Liz - I have no idea who is in charge of this section, so a little help please ?
a ImGui D3D9 Menu BaseI am going to share this because I could't find a Pre-Coded one but a Youtube tutorial (Tutorial is a bit hard for those who are not good at english
) Compile it Youself
Here it is.

For Your info,
• There are no cheats inside , just a pure Menu Base.
( I was planning to put charm hack in it but my friend told me not to so... what the hell)
• I removed the hook reset "thingy", You need to fix it yourself.
( Don't blame me for that
Learn D3D and C++ goddamn it )• Change the Game Title in the Thread or use Window Class
• Smash that Thanks Button plz

Credit 
ocornut - For Creating imgui , the Masterpiece
OneShot - For Youtube Tutorial
Astron51 - For doing the work
@luizimloko - For the vanilla version of CA Menu Base ( I rip some function from the CA Menu Base )
Virus Scan 
VirusTotal
Jotti's Malware Scan
@Liz - I have no idea who is in charge of this section, so a little help please ?

