Thumbs upWTSGraphic & Web Design Service, Server Administration, Web Hosting, & More

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Graphic & Web Design Service, Server Administration, Web Hosting, & More

I'm providing quality technical services to the fine people of mpgh, I Have 25 years of expertise under my belt come this friday my 35th birthday.
My self & my team have a combined number of years totally 30 in the IT Industry and we are now opening our services up to the kind folk's of mpgh.

you can contact me via pm or on skype the information is as followed.

PS. I hope my posting template is correct mr moderator if not please help via pm thanks.

Skype: DIMXGFXDESIGNER
Hey Wicked,

Do you guys have a Graphic portfolio?
What are the different things you offer for each category (Graphic, web, hosting, etc...)
What websites have you done?

I recommend changing the text on your thread design for the prices and texts are bigger and a bit more clear. They are a bit hard to see unless you really look for them.
Maybe some proof of the services provided before (Idea, for clients to see) @TheWickedSandman

Good luck!!
well last time I tried to post proof my thread was denied said no outside links and no I don't have a current graphic portfolio. as of yet mostly because the graphic's i've done for people were for personal use only. this is one of the first times i'm branching out to work for commercial use. and thanks for the suggestions with the thread design it's self ill fix that right away.
Quote Originally Posted by TheWickedSandman View Post
well last time I tried to post proof my thread was denied said no outside links and no I don't have a current graphic portfolio. as of yet mostly because the graphic's i've done for people were for personal use only. this is one of the first times i'm branching out to work for commercial use. and thanks for the suggestions with the thread design it's self ill fix that right away.
You may want to simple post a bunch of your graphic work on a spoiler, then another spoiler for website screenshot, and so on. Use images instead of links.
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
You may want to simple post a bunch of your graphic work on a spoiler, then another spoiler for website screenshot, and so on. Use images instead of links.
thanks for the advice great suggestions I will be putting it together soon. your a very helpful member I appreciate you.
added on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Tenzflexin View Post
added on skype
got you you added back sorry it took so long.
as an exclusive offer only here on mpgh mention this thread and get a %10 percent discount on your order of our graphic design service.
portfolio coming soon still offering this service to the good folks of mpgh.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?