(Vertigo) AFK Boost Linux

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
(Vertigo) AFK Boost Linux
Hi,

I've seen multiple posts about using Linux to get rid of the VAC kick.
But I don't understand how you can run multiple steam accounts on Linux.

Any solutions to help me out with? Since people say that Sandboxie is patched, but it seems not.
Some people got it working and some not.

Best regards
Quote Originally Posted by jbjorn View Post
Hi,

I've seen multiple posts about using Linux to get rid of the VAC kick.
But I don't understand how you can run multiple steam accounts on Linux.

Any solutions to help me out with? Since people say that Sandboxie is patched, but it seems not.
Some people got it working and some not.

Best regards
I guess nobody is going to help you in this for free
"Since people say that Sandboxie is patched, but it seems not."

It's not, mine method still works on latest Sandboxie and any OS.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us