LightbulbOutdatedAdventure Bot [Update]

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Adventure Bot [Update]
Adventure Bot

Disclaimer :
This bot is here only to show everyone that it's possible.
If you want a good adventure bot, you can make your own just editing my code.

Info :
The first update of my adventure bot !
You don't need the star icon anymore.
To make it work you have to press "i" and disable everything except "Dungeons".
Then you have to adapt values on these lines to your screen :
Code:
PixelGetColor, OutputVar, 1565, 120 <- Position of the pixel to scan
if (OutputVar = "0x8B8B8B") <- Color to find
Explanations :
This script will make you respawn.
Respawn will reset the X value of the cursor's position.
The script will change the Y value of the cursor's position to look at the bottom.
Then it sends keys to move to the rally blade and use it.
Once teleported, it checks if you are in a dungeon by searching for it's logo on the top right of the screen.
If the logo is found, the script checks every 5s if this logo is still here, and this, with a time out of 90s.
If the dungeon is cleared before those 90s, the script will restart (/respawn...).

To-do :
Find the dungeon pointer (that shows up the dungeon logo).
Improve delays between keys sending.
Add calibration for every resolution.
Make it work in every world.
Detect multiple dungeons.
Enable multi-acc.

I'm opened to all of your ideas and suggestions


AHK Script :
Code:
	;get window coordinates and sizes
	WinGetPos, null, null, Window_Width, Window_Height, Trove
	Loop {	
		;set foreground
		WinActivate, Trove
		
		;respawn to the rally blade and use it
		BlockInput, on
		Send {enter}/respawn{enter}
		BlockInput, off
		Sleep 1000
		Send {e}
		Sleep 2000
		BlockInput, on
		MouseGetPos, Cur_Pos_X, Cur_Pos_Y
		MouseMove,Cur_Pos_X , Window_Height-50
		Send {w}
		Send {z down}
		Send {q down}
		Sleep 200
		Send {z up}
		Sleep 150
		Send {q up}
		Sleep 1000
		Send {e}
		BlockInput, off
		Sleep 3000

		TimeOut = 0
		LastTime = 0
		Loop {
			;detect a dungeon
			PixelGetColor, OutputVar, 1565, 120
			if (OutputVar = "0x8B8B8B")
			{
				LastTime = 1
				if (TimeOut = 18)
				{
					;break after 90s in uncleared dungeon
					break
				}
				TimeOut++
				
				;fake human moves 
				MouseGetPos, Cur_Pos_X, Cur_Pos_Y
				MouseMove,Cur_Pos_X , Cur_Pos_Y-100
				Send {&}
				Send {&}
				Send {&}
				Send {é}
				Send {é}
				Send {LButton down}
				
				Sleep 5000
				
				Send {LButton up}
				Send {RButton}
				Send {RButton}
			}
			else
			{
				if (LastTime = 1)
				{
					;wait for the chest to be destroyed
					Sleep 6000
				}
				break
			}
		}
	}

Numpad0::ExitApp
is there any way i can contact you like skype ******* or something?
Quote Originally Posted by zBoltZz View Post
is there any way i can contact you like skype ******* or something?
pm me here on mpgh if you want.
So I cant figure how to do this, Probably because I am dumb.

So I have the program and it works. but it doesnt run to the rally blade so I cant get it to start. The /respawn works perfectly tho. Thanks for the help!
Quote Originally Posted by JakeFeeds View Post
So I cant figure how to do this, Probably because I am dumb.

So I have the program and it works. but it doesnt run to the rally blade so I cant get it to start. The /respawn works perfectly tho. Thanks for the help!
You might change some delays to make it work in these lines :
Send {w}
Send {z down}
Send {q down}
Sleep 200
Send {z up}
Sleep 150
Send {q up}
Sleep 1000
Send {e}
Quote Originally Posted by limacezzz View Post
You might change some delays to make it work in these lines :
Send {w}
Send {z down}
Send {q down}
Sleep 200
Send {z up}
Sleep 150
Send {q up}
Sleep 1000
Send {e}
Perfect timing that I logged on MPGH. Would you happen to have ******* maybe we could message eachother?

Ill try messing with delays


EDIT: It seems to just be activating a flask. I changed the sleep times to 1000 to test
Quote Originally Posted by JakeFeeds View Post
Perfect timing that I logged on MPGH. Would you happen to have ******* maybe we could message eachother?

Ill try messing with delays


EDIT: It seems to just be activating a flask. I changed the sleep times to 1000 to test
Swich QWERTY/AZERTY
Switch my hotkeys on trove? Im a bit confused. like changing my movement?
Quote Originally Posted by JakeFeeds View Post
Switch my hotkeys on trove? Im a bit confused. like changing my movement?
Your keyboard layout ^^
Or maybe ou changed from the default moving keys (WASD) ?
I actually am dumb I feel like. Everything is default and i have a english keyboard. ik that the creator is using a french keyboard. so Idk if that messes me up. but Thanks if you can help out
Quote Originally Posted by JakeFeeds View Post
I actually am dumb I feel like. Everything is default and i have a english keyboard. ik that the creator is using a french keyboard. so Idk if that messes me up. but Thanks if you can help out
Install a french keyboard layout or change the keys of the script
Salut limacezzz je sais que tu es FR, peux-tu m'ajouté sur skype s'il te plait, je n'arrive pas à le faire fonctionner
Can someone explain how I can actually use this bot? I am kinda noob, like what do I do to make the bot actually work.
So looking to change the script. Im looking at the send q W etc. and Im a bit confused. Since z would be mount and i doubt he swaps into his mount. im braindead
Send {w} <- equip mount
Send {z down} <- press [GO FORWARD]
Send {q down} <- press [GO LEFT]
Sleep 200
Send {z up} <- release [GO FORWARD]
Sleep 150
Send {q up} <- release [GO LEFT]
Sleep 1000
Send {e} <- use rally blade

Hope this will help
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?