AVA Simple Chams [RELEASE]

Posts 1–15 of 372 · Page 1 of 25
AVA Simple Chams [RELEASE]
A.V.A. Simple Chams

Virscan.org 97% Clean
Could not get VirusTotal to upload

Instructions: Click button to run hack (xp) or Run as Administrator (vista7)

Features:
  1. Wallhack
  2. Crappy Chams


Use:
Arrows to Navigate
Ctrl + Arrows to move Menu
Delete to toggle Menu

EDIT: Added regular DLL (less memory intensive, but requires ur own injector)
Virscan.org 100% clean
AVA Simple Chams.rarattachment deleted · 6,340 downloads before removal
AVA Simple Chams(justDLL).rarattachment deleted · 3,624 downloads before removal
"Could not dll" Using Windows 7 and ran as administrator.
woo finaly...hehe playing legit got boring ;P thankies
Quote Originally Posted by The_Master View Post
"Could not dll" Using Windows 7 and ran as administrator.
did the game start?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
did the game start?
No it did not.
Quote Originally Posted by The_Master View Post
No I did not.
Run the hack again, right click run as admin. It should work this time.

If not Im uplaoding the regular .dll now, because it seems like the file grew to a whopping 2.6 MB, mostly because of the image files I included for the splash screen which were 2.3 MB by themselves, even though I told my brother to give me another format -___-. Meh what u gonna do...
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Run the hack again, right click run as admin. It should work this time.

If not Im uplaoding the regular .dll now, because it seems like the file grew to a whopping 2.6 MB, mostly because of the image files I included for the splash screen which were 2.3 MB by themselves, even though I told my brother to give me another format -___-. Meh what u gonna do...
I right clicked an ran as admin..still didn't work. Just the dll would be nice.
Quote Originally Posted by The_Master View Post
I right clicked an ran as admin..still didn't work. Just the dll would be nice.
done. (too short)
good job man
your really improving
Still not working. There has to be something wrong with my PC....I really want this to work.
Hmmm... i used valkyrie and it said injection failed?
inject sucessfully, hack works but disconnect after 2 mins
so u can actually see the chams and wallhack?
Posts 1–15 of 372 · Page 1 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us