WTBFitbit Alta HR

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit Alta HR
Purchased one from UDMURDS but was inevitably scammed despite saying give me 24hours and i'll give you your cart which never happened.
I can only pay through goods&services paypal option because friends&family has been removed in Singapore since 2013.
Willing to pay more to cover the fees as well. Can also pay by gift cards I guess..?

tldr; looking to buy Fitbit Alta HR service that covers Singapore.
Please PM/ add me on Skype @ xayuumi thank you.
How much are you looking to pay realistically?
Quote Originally Posted by Interval View Post
Purchased one from UDMURDS but was inevitably scammed despite saying give me 24hours and i'll give you your cart which never happened.
I can only pay through goods&services paypal option because friends&family has been removed in Singapore since 2013.
Willing to pay more to cover the fees as well. Can also pay by gift cards I guess..?

tldr; looking to buy Fitbit Alta HR service that covers Singapore.
Please PM/ add me on Skype @ xayuumi thank you.
open a dispute against him
Quote Originally Posted by AssassinXS View Post
open a dispute against him
Unfortunately I paid him with a 30USD Steam gift card.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yeahmate[] View Post
How much are you looking to pay realistically?
Around the same price most fitbit sellers are selling their Alta HR prices atm.
Quote Originally Posted by Interval View Post
Unfortunately I paid him with a 30USD Steam gift card.

- - - Updated - - -



Around the same price most fitbit sellers are selling their Alta HR prices atm.
Open a scam report and get that playa banned.
Quote Originally Posted by wrgErhgergregrg View Post


Open a scam report and get that playa banned.
Yea, he's been banned with lots of scam reports, but his trying to get himself unbanned (from what I know) as he claimed he will solve all scam report orders/existing user orders by 24hours(been already a day, mine isn't resolved).
Quote Originally Posted by Interval View Post
Yea, he's been banned with lots of scam reports, but his trying to get himself unbanned (from what I know) as he claimed he will solve all scam report orders/existing user orders by 24hours(been already a day, mine isn't resolved).
yeah he is trying alright. i have a dispute open against him and he want me to cancel but i aint cancelling it
Quote Originally Posted by AssassinXS View Post
yeah he is trying alright. i have a dispute open against him and he want me to cancel but i aint cancelling it
At least he replies to you, he is totally ignoring all of my replies after saying "i will send your cart today".
So now I'm just trying to find someone that can help me out since most sellers don't cover Singapore.
How do I open a dispute with him? Cause was scammed 50$ for 2 fitbits and he said days ago, give me few hours but nothing changed...
Quote Originally Posted by 6ne9 View Post
How do I open a dispute with him? Cause was scammed 50$ for 2 fitbits and he said days ago, give me few hours but nothing changed...
If you paid using PayPal, just open a dispute through PayPal.
He will have to refund you if you dispute it since you have the evidence of him not providing the service.
Just select item not as described and then dispute it and escalate to claim if necessary.
I had one SE'd for me years ago that I for some reason haven't been able to sell. If you could cover the hefty overseas shipping, I could probably sell it to you.
Quote Originally Posted by sly180 View Post
I had one SE'd for me years ago that I for some reason haven't been able to sell. If you could cover the hefty overseas shipping, I could probably sell it to you.
Why would there be a hefty overseas shipping?
I just did my own SE last night and things went smoothly without any issue.
Just didn't receive my tracking order yet.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?