Need original RF017!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need original RF017!
Need original rf017! well, I have a backup but it was from a previous patch.

Thanks!
I don't have time at the moment, but i will upload it here by 3:00PM (Eastern Time[America]) if nobody else has

*EDIT* I can't upload it here it's 80-something Mb which is too much to upload here, i'll PM you a link to an external site at that ^^ timeish
I will make a post with the main rez files in a sec.
Quote Originally Posted by Ritzyl View Post
Need original rf017! well, I have a backup but it was from a previous patch.

Thanks!
wheres the file located and how big is it, i might up it for you
nah nvm, i got it, but still post, other people might need it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us