Selling account with good rank/weapons!!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
no1 want to buy it?
20 euro paysafecard is cheap for this account with ak scope and other...
For 20 € LOL? Joke?
Its to cheap so all think you a scammer .
I dont trust you, and no one other.
Think you give out password but you will get the Account back or something else... :P
Selll it here and no private messages ;D
i want to buy it
do you have skype or icq?
dont know how to pm ^^
sup12sup, i want to tell u something.I tried to sell it for 100 euro, didnt work, for 50, didnt work and now i try to sell it for 20 euro.
I write u a private message julian
or now, just add me:
421165652
do you have MSN? xfire?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?