Another Attempted School Shooting?

Posts 31–33 of 33 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
When did i insult you ? Are you implying that calling you a weeb is an insult LOL

You could call me Koreaboo and i would care less
Not at all, also koreaboo would make no sense if you're Canadian I'm gonna leave it at this be cause of you continuing this argument be civil and end it
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post

Not at all, also koreaboo would make no sense if you're Canadian I'm gonna leave it at this be cause of you continuing this argument be civil and end it
@FeelAlive OOH! He just called you Canadian with a capital "C"! Are you going to take that??
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
@FeelAlive OOH! He just called you Canadian with a capital "C"! Are you going to take that??
If weebs can be white americans

im pretty sure koreaboo can be canadians too wut

also
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post




plz don't shoot up each others school, plz.

I had a post where I said it won't happen because i'm canadian, the school shooter will feel sorry for bringing a gun to school and leave but it was deleted by i don't know who

Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post

Not at all, also koreaboo would make no sense if you're Canadian I'm gonna leave it at this be cause of you continuing this argument be civil and end it
You can be anything you want,even a mermaid, doesn't have to be because of where you're from unless you're a guy from Africa or someone outside the US who wants to become the President of the United States

Just because I love drama, here is the definition of "be civil" by Joker

MPGH in a nutshell
Tell me where i insulted you and if i do, i will be sorry





Have a wonderful day <3
Posts 31–33 of 33 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?