WTSLUXURY187 SCENE POINTS STORE 20% VALUE - CINEPLEX EASTSIDE MARIOS HARVEYS & MUCH MORE

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
LUXURY187 SCENE POINTS STORE 20% VALUE - CINEPLEX EASTSIDE MARIOS HARVEYS & MUCH MORE


****CANADA ONLY****

I will provide Cineplex account access, you can either change the credentials

Many ways to use the points. Online at Cinexplex.com, use bardcode picture, insert card number in app like Stocard or login in Cinexplex app.

CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF STORES AND VALUEⓘ

I will give out 3 vouch copies of a 20$ value (2000 points) for HQ members only in exchange of a review.
Thread will be updated once vouche copies given.

1: STILL AVAILABLE
2: STILL AVAILABLE
3: STILL AVAILABLE

Contact by PM or Skype.


[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Afaboloso_1.png[/img]ⓘ
Seeing as no proof has been provided, at least 1 vouch copy must be given prior to sales. @luxury187
I bought points yesterday for movies and used them to watch Black Panther. Vouch. Gonna be buying more today.
Quote Originally Posted by stefoun88 View Post
I bought points yesterday for movies and used them to watch Black Panther. Vouch. Gonna be buying more today.
Thanks for the kind words mate
Can I get a vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by mmzint View Post
Can I get a vouch copy?
No sorry, only HQ members.
Rarely see something I could enjoy physically, so I am glad to see your store luxury187!

What kind of risk involved here? Do you have inactive scene accounts/very old ones?
I'm not incredibly familiar with the different redemption methods, wondering what would be the safest?
If you have some good advice, I'd definitely be interested in 2k - 5k points.

Adding on Skype now
Thanks for the good comments. I can easily explain how to use safely. I got you on Skype mate!
Vouch. Bought two accounts both worked well
Quote Originally Posted by kidhotwheel0802 View Post
Bought 4k points. Worked great !
Thanks my friend, come back anytime.
Sold many points, still in stock!
Vouch for Luxury 187! Bought 7k points and 5k points account! Totally legit.
Waiting on reply. Added on Skype jeffreyisrich
Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreyisrich View Post
Waiting on reply. Added on Skype jeffreyisrich
It has been replied
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?