Spawnrate hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Spawnrate hack
Any cheattable or .exe to multiply the spawnrate like 300 monster per second.
Sorry for my bad english.
Thanks for all.
Single or Multiplayer?
Quote Originally Posted by matthewkreuz View Post
Multiplayer.
I tried with my client, but with no luck. Doubt it's possible, not to mention even if it was, easily preventable.
It is not possible via multiplayer, since the server controls spawns and spawn rates. Any mobs spawned in client-side will only be visible to you, and will not drop anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Bouji8888 View Post
It is not possible via multiplayer, since the server controls spawns and spawn rates. Any mobs spawned in client-side will only be visible to you, and will not drop anything.
You going to release your client? I was looking forward to seeing the competition.
Quote Originally Posted by HiImKyle View Post
You going to release your client? I was looking forward to seeing the competition.
I lost all motivation for a while, since I lost all of my progress due to my HDD failing, and then another failing after that. For the time being, I'm going to wait until a new update comes out to even bother starting back up again. Sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Bouji8888 View Post
I lost all motivation for a while, since I lost all of my progress due to my HDD failing, and then another failing after that. For the time being, I'm going to wait until a new update comes out to even bother starting back up again. Sorry.
No worries, just means we can see who gets the better of the community when and if 1.4 comes out
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?