UnhappyXTrap Detected Injector help me!!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
XTrap Detected Injector help me!!
Cannot Inject dll to crossfire.dat

error XTrap Detected
help me! thanks!!!!

You need manual map injection
I used the manualmap but xtrap still catches
Quote Originally Posted by gianghotv View Post
I used the manualmap but xtrap still catches
Use Manual Map + Erase PE Headers.. when you use manual map xtrap does not show the location of the dll ..
facebook or skype of you? help me

- - - Updated - - -



cannot inject
Quote Originally Posted by gianghotv View Post
facebook or skype of you? help me

- - - Updated - - -



cannot inject
Injection error? If so, increase injection delay to 1500


Manual Map + Erase PE Headers = xtrap rootkit
use kernel manual map injection method !
Quote Originally Posted by ComboDance View Post
use kernel manual map injection method !
YES! But not recommended due to its unstable usage!
It will cause/trigger (Bluescreen of Death) or worse (Kernel Panic).
Use VM if you use that to avoid breaking your PC.
I used the way but still not.
Xtrap detected!!!
hepl me!
Quote Originally Posted by gianghotv View Post
I used the way but still not.
Xtrap detected!!!
hepl me!
Try Concealing the DLL injection? I know that works!
Quote Originally Posted by malfac009 View Post
Try Concealing the DLL injection? I know that works!
How to hide? hiding dll ?
ring 3, or ring 0.
U cant hide it, its not the injector that is beeing detected but the cheat( the dll).
encrypt your injector
and use a good injection method
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?