HOW CAN I LEARN TO HACK? :(((

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
HOW CAN I LEARN TO HACK? :(((
Need some help. Trying to learn how to hack games and bypass anti-cheats and have been looking around for tutorials. However, almost every single tutorial is so outdated or just too complicated for a beginner! I found guidedhacking on Youtube and was really interested in his ESP, aimbot tutorials but they're from like 2013 and you can't run ollydbg at the same time as counterstrike anymore... DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYWHERE FOR UP-TO-DATE HACK TUTORIALS FOR BEGINNERS LIKE ME?
If you want some very specific, easy to follow hacks, here's a playlist (Each is a specific example for a specific game, very basic, and should be easy to understand, you can also request a game for them to try too):



I think you should pick a specific game, something really easy, and give that a go -- you cant start at the top and expect it to be easy
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us