WTBBUYING MULTIPLE ITEMS

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
BUYING MULTIPLE ITEMS
I am currently buying a decent amount of items (I will list the items in the order I most need, if on the top, I am prioritizing it)

Def
Mana
Life
Fp/Pixie
Book of Geb/ Shendyt
UBHP
Deca
All other rainbow pots
P.S. - If it is further down on the list, I am not willing to pay as much, since it is not a top priority

I WILL BE PAYING THROUGH:

Paypal F&F
LTC
Any giftcard of your choosing
CONTACTS

Skype - andrew.lee262


IF THERE ARE SOME ST'S YOU HAVE AND I DIDN'T LIST, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TO SEE IF I AM INTERESTED
@IIDKBoi

Next time you can just ask me to change it to WTB for you, but this is fine too
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
@IIDKBoi

Next time you can just ask me to change it to WTB for you, but this is fine too
No worries, if he intends to ask for a change, I'll be there to mention you @Luverduck , mistyped @Luverdark
talking on skype//
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?