Possible Problem

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Possible Problem
i dont know if any one else has this problem but iv gotten a bunch of my account banned and recently i tried to create new accounts but it wont let me. mostly it just said that the username was already taken but i tried 20+ different names that couldn't have been taken because the mixes of # and letters were crazy. other times it just brought me back to the homepage. i even tried it on other computers. but still no luck.

if uv got an answer
reply me cause i am getting realy fukking pissed.
if u hack and u have already cet 2 acc banned than k2 save the acc bans.and now u cet automaticaly banned if u create a new acc.u must creat acc from any other comp
Thats not true iv,e been banned manny times more than 100 times but i still play warrock
Yea me to , but maybe your cookies won't let you ,
because i had the same problem,
but i deleted all of my cookies , and i try it again and it works
i still can play , and create new account's

if you still have the problem
Just go to
www.live.comⓘ or what ever
and ask me for making a account for you
Quote Originally Posted by aprill27 View Post
if u hack and u have already cet 2 acc banned than k2 save the acc bans.and now u cet automaticaly banned if u create a new acc.u must creat acc from any other comp
for someone with so many posts, ur really stupid

for i said that it tried it on other computers,

and i had like 6 accounts banned,
fdghfdhfdghghdfghfgh
Quote Originally Posted by idiot123 View Post
fdghfdhfdghghdfghfgh
Don't spam noob.
Quote Originally Posted by aprill27 View Post
if u hack and u have already cet 2 acc banned than k2 save the acc bans.and now u cet automaticaly banned if u create a new acc.u must creat acc from any other comp
OMG! Thats not true!

I got banned 5 account. And I made a main account. I'm playing it for 3 weeks now. AND I DIDNT GET BANNED!

I dont know where you guys heard that, but it's not ture!!
Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
OMG! Thats not true!

I got banned 5 account. And I made a main account. I'm playing it for 3 weeks now. AND I DIDNT GET BANNED!

I dont know where you guys heard that, but it's not ture!!
I think its random for different people, depends who K2 is watching lol
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
I think its random for different people, depends who K2 is watching lol
Well, i dont think K2 is watching anybody. If you mean that they are monitoring your whole system, then you'r wrong. They dont have the authority to do that. That would be illegal!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
Well, i dont think K2 is watching anybody. If you mean that they are monitoring your whole system, then you'r wrong. They dont have the authority to do that. That would be illegal!!!
Well PB scans your computer and moniters your processes while your playing with PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB so there watching people.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
Well PB scans your computer and moniters your processes while your playing with PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB so there watching people.
LOL. They cant watch your processes. Cuz thats ILLEGAL! Its like they would hack in your computer!
I know how to make a new account... do you want to trade my explenation for a undetected hack? dont care whats in!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us