How can I make a game ???

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
How can I make a game ???
Please Help
Quote Originally Posted by MarkPla7z View Post
Please Help
ur a big fat gay
Quote Originally Posted by MarkPla7z View Post
Please Help
you need more details? like what kind of game? and games are usually made by coding and can be made with multiple different coding languages.
Download Unity. It doesn't matter what kind of game you'll make, Unity can do it.
Just download Unity follow Youtube tutorials, search google for more tutorials start working hard and you will make your game.
Quote Originally Posted by AdamWolfer View Post
Just download Unity follow Youtube tutorials, search google for more tutorials start working hard and you will make your game.
Go with Unity or GameMaker. I'd recommend starting with 2D then going to 3D. Plenty of Youtube Tutorials out there select what you like.
follow tutorials or visit udemy ,com
Never as easy as it seems. You should try to learn a bit about User Interface, and definitely try picking up some coding skills and some Unity lessons. All the more worth while to you.
Depends on what kind of game u want to make. I heard it takes many people to make complex games
Quote Originally Posted by sul97 View Post
Depends on what kind of game u want to make. I heard it takes many people to make complex games
Of course it does.

Your questions are fucking senseless.

A team works on a game to finish the game faster, and to share skills.
Some are coders, some graphic designers, some level editors/map makers, tile makers, sound makers, everybody has their role.

And to make a game you better put your ass on learning to code.
Base game development programming languages are Java, C++ and C#.
Start learning php and you can easily make a text based game.
Quote Originally Posted by MarkPla7z View Post
Please Help
Choose a language you think suits best. You would have to spend some time planning(figure out the logic...etc).
2. Start putting things into motion.
unity
unity is ur answer
I agree with Unity.
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?