username is wrong on *****
WTSCHEAP PLATINUM C: COME HERE
Tried contacting him like 3-4 days ago still no response from IM.
Hi add you on ***** to paid platinum i wait 

Ok, again with my inactivity, I had already commented on my limited stock, is perhaps the opposite of offering a safe pl.
This week I will be active again, I will be cleaning the applications, and I will try to update the stock daily these days.
4k in stock
This week I will be active again, I will be cleaning the applications, and I will try to update the stock daily these days.
4k in stock
+ vouch 2 gud 2 safe I liek
UPDATE:
12K in Stock
12K in Stock
I added you PM me pls 

still waiting on the reply.
UPDATE:
10k in Stock
Since I am new using the MPGH chat, contact me via Birdie (The blue icon next to the flag)

Additionally, I will be attending them from 7:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. (GMT -4:00)
Price 9$ per 1000 platinum
10k in Stock
Since I am new using the MPGH chat, contact me via Birdie (The blue icon next to the flag)

Additionally, I will be attending them from 7:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. (GMT -4:00)
Price 9$ per 1000 platinum
Sent u an invite , accept me
WTB 3000 PLAT
WTB 3000 PLATdo you accept paysafecard?
Price per 1000 plat?
i like to buy some!
vouch + , fast trade after payment
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying[CHEAP!] TONS OF ACCOUNTS! MAJOR, LTC, CPT, 1STLTS, 2NDLTS! [COME HERE] [NX ONLY]IP 24 WarRock - International Hacksfast! Dave come hereBI 4 WarRock - International HacksAll Hacking Downloads Come Here Plz!
7 WarRock - International HacksA new bypass!!!It works !!!Come here and add me on msn!TE 65 WarRock - International HacksFor a bypass come hereTE 15
