WTSChupika's S/N's & Receipts Shop | Cheap | Fast | Online 24/7

Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post


time to help you re-word your question.
'hey guys, can you teach me how to refund for free so i dont have to pay people on mpgh to do it for me?'
Time to teach you how to be a better person and not an ass, also read better.

As I stated, I was not sure what SN are sold for. I assume it’s for SE. I see lots of people who sell SE service and none ask for SN (that I have noticed). So my question was simply, do you explain how to use the SN?

Instead of your dumb answer, you could have maybe understood my question and replied with “these sales are for you to do SE or for someone you pay to do SE”

Anyways, thanks for your time either way.
Quote Originally Posted by nothere View Post
Time to teach you how to be a better person and not an ass, also read better.

As I stated, I was not sure what SN are sold for. I assume it’s for SE. I see lots of people who sell SE service and none ask for SN (that I have noticed). So my question was simply, do you explain how to use the SN?

Instead of your dumb answer, you could have maybe understood my question and replied with “these sales are for you to do SE or for someone you pay to do SE”

Anyways, thanks for your time either way.
Let me directly quote you:
Quote Originally Posted by nothere View Post
100% of the time I ever done anything they ask for it back. So how would I get this without sending?
"So how would I get this without sending?"
I don't think "these sales are for you to do SE or for someone you pay to do SE" would be an adequate answer? lmao.

Clearly I don't need to read better, and it's rather apparent that if that was what you meant, you should have worded your question better.
Daily bump
Daily bump
Daily bump
That's pretty absurd $1.5 for a serial number
Daily bump
Daily bump
you owe me a serial no
I paid for 2 serials and you only gave me one. and not responding in skype too
Daily bump
Daily bump
Daily bump
-----------------
Daily bump
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?