[Help] Psn cracking

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Psn cracking
Hi i need someone to help me crack psn acc i did't know what is cracking 2 days ago
so i did some research and I'm using sentry mba
now i got some combo list and also fresh proxy and config but i guess something is not right
I can't get any hits i guess the combo list is not good or the proxy



Note:-
I can't buy lists or proxy now I'm just getting started so any help i will appreciated

Thnx
Hello, I'm not sure if anybody reads this but i can give you a few reasons why you're not getting hits.

First reason:
It could be your config, if you got it from another forum or a public area then it's most likely dead. Also it's very rare to find psn configs for sentry or nearly impossible to make. I would suggest you to hire a c++ developer to make you one it can cost around $50-$100 depending on the functions you would like to add to it.

Second reason:
Your proxies could be dead. When you use your proxies it could be just going straight to dead i would suggest you to get proxies with net ghost which can provide sufficient amount of proxies to last a while.

Third reason:
Your combo list. If you got your combo list from a public forum or if you bought it chances can be it's already been used or the combolist is not used for what you're cracking. You can easily get your own combolist. Come up with keywords, if you use very bland words like "gta 5", "macy", "shows" chances are thousands of people already checked the dorks. What you would need next is page types and page formats and then you combine all three together and you would get your self some dorks. If you're not getting urls the chances are you're using bland words. This isn't the only way to get dorks there are a lot more ways if you do your research you can find out
Thnx for the response
yeah about the proxy i already get them from net ghost as u said in other post and i get alot of them I also check them not most of them work but few do
but the config i got them from MPGH and other forums it might be the problem
about the combo list i also got them from Forums and ik that they r used but i try to get the newly posted once
i didn't understand the dork or what programs to use so if u could recommend me anything to me to make combo list

i just know about the whole cracking thing like few days ago and i liked it
Thnx again
Cracking is very interesting and fulfiling. It gives you a nice sensation when u get accounts. I am trying to learn too.
If I were you I'd focus on specific accounts, pewdiepie and everybody got hacked by a hacker just ringing up PSN and impersonating the people. Start off with a typical dox on the person, know his email, try and take control of the email and then go ahead and ring up impersonating the person. It's super easy to do :P
Psn checker
PSN checker is expensive as i heard from my own experience
im crack psn acc
I sell PSN accounts
Having good prices
PM me on TEELLLEEEGRAM @powerpSN
PSn checkers are expensive mate
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us