CoolDiscussionBlackShot Global - [Abnormal Error Detected]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
BlackShot Global - [Abnormal Error Detected]
I cleaned Regedit whose BlackShot names in Regedit were deleted and I used CCleaner, fixed the errors, made a new account, did not open any external processes like Macros etc., just open the game and always appears Abnormal Error without doing anything!!!

Someone else has been suffering this disconfort
Causes maybe some folders are not clean by using bighead setup
Or maybe hwid or iP ban try to use VPN and change your hwid
Quote Originally Posted by DangeBlazer View Post
I cleaned Regedit whose BlackShot names in Regedit were deleted and I used CCleaner, fixed the errors, made a new account, did not open any external processes like Macros etc., just open the game and always appears Abnormal Error without doing anything!!!

Someone else has been suffering this disconfort

Same as my old problem, That BattlEye Permanent Ban. You can't do anything. Except you know how Kernel work.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?