AQW Logout | Source code

Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by enduser123 View Post
must be the exact amount right e.g. xx LT in an item??
Quote Originally Posted by Ghastman View Post
Yeah i dont get it
Does the item i want to buy have to be purchasable?
Such as rank 10 in rep if i want to buy a class.
You need to have everything that the item requires to merge. You can have more than you need, but not less.
Do you think this will work for quests as well?
Quote Originally Posted by Charm42 View Post
Do you think this will work for quests as well?
Short answer, no.
From what I know, you can't use the merge glitch on a quest, due to actually having to accept the drop from the quest. Merge puts it in your inventory.
This is kind of pointless as you still need 2000 Legion tokens to get the Shogun pet... If only there was a bot to get tokens that didn't require the pet...
Quote Originally Posted by Jipseey View Post
This is kind of pointless as you still need 2000 Legion tokens to get the Shogun pet... If only there was a bot to get tokens that didn't require the pet...
....I keep seeing this, but there's so many dreadrock legion token bots out there that I don't understand why people say there isn't any bots...
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shauny321 View Post
....I keep seeing this, but there's so many dreadrock legion token bots out there that I don't understand why people say there isn't any bots...
Probably because most of those bots require certain classes that not everyone has or wants to pay for. Plus most of the dreadrock bots aren't that great... unless I just haven't seen a great one in action
Quote Originally Posted by Jipseey View Post
- - - Updated - - -



Probably because most of those bots require certain classes that not everyone has or wants to pay for. Plus most of the dreadrock bots aren't that great... unless I just haven't seen a great one in action
To get legion tokens, you need to have undead warrior. So you have to pay either way. You can get undead warrior, do the quest, then sell it back. Also, dreadrock bots are not supposed to be great, they're to get you to 2k LT...I also have one made, but it's outdated - So feel free to use it if you so wish.
Quote Originally Posted by shauny321 View Post
To get legion tokens, you need to have undead warrior. So you have to pay either way. You can get undead warrior, do the quest, then sell it back. Also, dreadrock bots are not supposed to be great, they're to get you to 2k LT...I also have one made, but it's outdated - So feel free to use it if you so wish.
Your bot doesn't work. It failed to complete the quest.
Quote Originally Posted by Jipseey View Post
Your bot doesn't work. It failed to complete the quest.
You need to be part of the legion.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


You need to be part of the legion.
I know. I've completed the quest before and gotten the tokens, but it's not working with this bot.
Quote Originally Posted by Jipseey View Post
I know. I've completed the quest before and gotten the tokens, but it's not working with this bot.
Dreadrock quest requires you to have the Undead Champion armor in your inventory.
Quote Originally Posted by KekkeTex View Post
Dreadrock quest requires you to have the Undead Champion armor in your inventory.
Ah yeah, my bad, forgot about that x) Still, you can get it for gold after doing Fall to the king - which requires undead warrior
this doesn't work anymore right?
Quote Originally Posted by robme View Post
this doesn't work anymore right?
It does? Why wouldn't it?
Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?