Why 2D is better than 3D

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Why 2D is better than 3D






I still don't get it why you prefer ugly 3d things.
Comment below why 2d is better than 3d.

- understands you
- loves you
- forgives you
- always got time for you
- cute
- legal child porn
You have no life if you have a 3D grilfriend.
@Zaczero I think you're my new best friend
Rather have 2D tits than 3D tits?
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
legal child porn
bruh

sssssss
I watch anime and this is why people make fun of me
Quote Originally Posted by verifi View Post
I watch anime and this is why people make fun of me
Preps can’t understand anything in 2018, what’s wrong with watching animes ? ;(
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
- legal child porn
I'm sorry but child porn isn't legal.
Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I'm sorry but child porn isn't legal.
Yep even if it’s anime ;(
i thought the weebs were exterminated
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
i thought the weebs were exterminated
What does weeb means?
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post






I still don't get it why you prefer ugly 3d things.
Comment below why 2d is better than 3d.

- understands you
- loves you
- forgives you
- always got time for you
- cute
- legal child porn
#2DOVER3D i FUXS WITH 2d
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?