Ban Dispute.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Ban Dispute.
First I want to say I understand what has happened but things could have been solved in
literally minutes and none of this bullshit had to happen. It just makes me look bad
and that shit makes me angry since all I've ever done here is try not to be cancer, and actually
try to be someone that adds something positive to this forum, unlike 99% ofthe kids here.
So lets get into it...

Got banned again after I had a report against me which OP did not even try to contact me
after leaving 1 single message. He knows everything would have been prevented if he
would have tried to contact me before posting the report. I understand his point of view and
it's a valid one as well, I was at fault as well. A lot things could have been done to prevent all this, from my side of the
problem as well. We talked about it and we are cool now, he's pretty mature and at the end of the day
he understood my point of view and I did his.

I'm tired of having to prove everyone here wrong. Smoke has never really like me, but well, he does not really
like anyone I think... Things could have been prevented. I clearly stated on my Skype that I was not
going to be active until today [Monday]. I had someone post on the thread that I was not going to be able to get
on my MPGH account until monday or Sunday night as well. So it was clear I was not able to answer the report.

You could have easily checked my profile which I never got on for over 2 days, since I had no
access to my 2nd verification code. I recently got a new phone, if you want proof I'll easily
send any of you the order, the phone, and even the 2ndV app opened on the new phone... I also
had internet for very few moments during the weekend, the reason why I couldn't get back to some of
my customers on skype. I told customers that I was going to get back to them asap and everyone
was somewhat in the loop of what was going on.

I know most people are paranoid about getting scammed. I understand staff follows protocols but
I know staff should also try and see what is going on instead of closing all my threads and banning me
even when I was clearly not taking orders, not on Skype, not on the forum, customers knew I was
gone for the weekend, and it was clear I had no access to my account. And no, I'm not asking
for different treatment, all I am asking is to simply try to communicate with me instead of coming up with
things that you don't even know if they are true like saying that I could have replied to report and etc.

Thanks for reading through this not-needed bs. <3

@Blacryan will be confirming everything is fine so I can get unbanned.

Thank you,
Dynasty
I can confirm Dynasty and I have discussed the situation and are working things out. Bit of a misunderstanding I believe.
Unbanned, closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?