All Drops from FutureLegion map
Hey everyone, I was doing the dage birthday quests and saw what the mobs in the map futurelegion drops and made a bot (three actually) to farm them for me. So decided to release it for everyone in case they wanted some free AC items, that look pretty cool. They give the terminator vibe.
You can start the bot from anywhere, and feel free to put auto login on in case you lose connection or something.
Features:
Requirements:
Optional:
Be sure to change the skills to your class, I was using Legion DoomKnight so you will need to change your skills if you're not using LDK.
There are 3 bots in the file, one called Uw3017 Gunner for the 2 drops from the gunners, one called Commander Agravh for the weapons he drops and one called Legionator All Drops for - Everything he drops.
Please tell me if you encounter any problems. Thanks.
What each bot will give you:
UW3017 Gunners --> Click me (postimg link)
Commander Agravh --> Click me (postimg link)
Legionator --> Click me (postimg link -- The armor and the capes are also clickable like the mask, armor brings out blades, the capes shoot)
P.S > Next time I'm just linking the wiki...Also, I might do one for the futurewar maps as well if people want them.
Edit: I might have got one of the names wrong in the legionator bot, for the armor that drops. I don't know yet. I will update when I see it. If you see it get discarded please tell me.
Edit#2: Nevermind, I think it's working as intended, it just wasn't dropping, left it on overnight and got the whole set.
Virus scans:
First Scan
Second Scan

You can start the bot from anywhere, and feel free to put auto login on in case you lose connection or something.
Features:
- Kills all the UW3017 Gunners by jumping rooms and single targeting each one. (2 Inventory Spaces Required)
- Kills Commander Agravh repeatedly for the weapons he drops. (4 Inventory Spaces required)
- Kills Legionator repeatedly for all his drops. (7 Inventory Spaces Required)
- Three Seperate bots for people who only want certain drops, or haven't done all the quest and want to do some before all the quests (Commander Agravh and UW3017 Gunners)
- No need for Get All Drops due to whitelisting, which picks up everything you want, and discards everything you don't(treasure chests) by whitelisting. Decreasing the chances of dcing due to picking up two things at once.
Requirements:
- Access to the futurelegion map. Don't know if you have to complete maps before it. To check, open the Dage birthday tab in the menu and see if you can go to Future Legion after Dark Fortress. Or just type /join futurelegion and see if it lets you join.
- Dages birthday, as they're seasonal drops.
- Grimoire 3.3 - Though I think it might work on 3.6 - It definitely won't on 3.8 as 3.3 bots don't work on 3.8
- All the quests in futurelegion up till you fight the Legionator. Doesn't take long. About 5 minutes.
Optional:
- Preferably a single target class, as I have specified mob names, and two of them are just single boss fights. So single target and good sustain to kill the two boss mobs. The others is just normal mobs that die in 1 or 2 hits.
- Infinite Attack Range to attack the mobs without moving, though not needed.
- Lag Killer to decrease input lag.
- Put on Rest if hp < xx%. I didn't put it on as LDK has a self heal that is a short cd.
Be sure to change the skills to your class, I was using Legion DoomKnight so you will need to change your skills if you're not using LDK.
There are 3 bots in the file, one called Uw3017 Gunner for the 2 drops from the gunners, one called Commander Agravh for the weapons he drops and one called Legionator All Drops for - Everything he drops.
Please tell me if you encounter any problems. Thanks.
What each bot will give you:
UW3017 Gunners --> Click me (postimg link)
Commander Agravh --> Click me (postimg link)
Legionator --> Click me (postimg link -- The armor and the capes are also clickable like the mask, armor brings out blades, the capes shoot)
P.S > Next time I'm just linking the wiki...Also, I might do one for the futurewar maps as well if people want them.
Edit: I might have got one of the names wrong in the legionator bot, for the armor that drops. I don't know yet. I will update when I see it. If you see it get discarded please tell me.
Edit#2: Nevermind, I think it's working as intended, it just wasn't dropping, left it on overnight and got the whole set.
Virus scans:
First Scan
Second Scan