WTSSHELL GAS CODES [$25]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
SHELL GAS CODES [$25]
ALL CODES HAVE BALANCE OF $4.00

Codes expire on 5/31/18

Selling for $25 BTC no Paypal.

Proof- https://imgur.com/a/R1muf

PAYPAL ONLY FOR TRUSTED MEMBERS!
If there are NONE in stock I might have a few that will be sold for a little extra. Message me on disc ord or PM's.

NEW: Let me know if you want BULK codes with CUSTOM BALANCES you WILL be able to fill up MORE THAN ONCE with certain codes!




WILL HAVE MORE STOCK TOMORROW

STOCK- 10+ AVAILABLE

Contact me on telegram- shellcodes23

READ: These codes DON'T work in Illinois

If you need help make sure to message me!



NOTE: You will NEED a credit card/debit card when entering these codes
Can only use code once for a one time fill of 20 gallons.


Received a vouch copy. Will post tomorrow with proof.


Update: Code did not work last night when I tried to use it. OP said method possibly patched.
Got some more in stock! Make sure to message me if you need help!
Quote Originally Posted by keyscash View Post
@Hova any updates?
Code I received did not work when I tried to use it last night.
Please dont purchase! I purchased it from seller from another forum and the codes are no longer working. Please solve and refund your buyers before trying to sell it to others!!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?