Wallhack Address?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Wallhack Address?
Can someone please provide me with the wallarray address? I would like to test something but not very good a disassembly...

Thanks kindly!
Nobody can provide this for me? Yikes... not very active section I see!
Well if u searched a little...
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-cross...k-address.html

If u cant unpack crossfire.exe u shouldn't be there...
But i gonna be good and if u dont know who to unpack i gonna tell:
U just need to run the game with a xTrap Bypass or XingCode3 Bypass;
Then u use PETools to dump it full and open with Olly and thats it!

Now if u have an error when u try open the dumped .exe with Olly u should try that settings on PETools to dump it:


If it helps u press Thanks and rep+ me pls!
Quote Originally Posted by mattstm View Post
Well if u searched a little...
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-cross...k-address.html

If u cant unpack crossfire.exe u shouldn't be there...
But i gonna be good and if u dont know who to unpack i gonna tell:
U just need to run the game with a xTrap Bypass or XingCode3 Bypass;
Then u use PETools to dump it full and open with Olly and thats it!

Now if u have an error when u try open the dumped .exe with Olly u should try that settings on PETools to dump it:


If it helps u press Thanks and rep+ me pls!
Don't be a dumb fuck... I specifically said I was trying to avoid having to dump the file and just wanted the address. I know how to dump crossfire, and you don't need anything but PETools, the other shit you mentioned is useless and not needed! K thanks! Have a good day
Quote Originally Posted by HOC1313 View Post
Don't be a dumb fuck... I specifically said I was trying to avoid having to dump the file and just wanted the address. I know how to dump crossfire, and you don't need anything but PETools, the other shit you mentioned is useless and not needed! K thanks! Have a good day
Despite your lack of respect, "\xB8\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x06\ x8B\x50\x18", "x????x????xxxxx"

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
Quote Originally Posted by HOC1313 View Post
Don't be a dumb fuck... I specifically said I was trying to avoid having to dump the file and just wanted the address. I know how to dump crossfire, and you don't need anything but PETools, the other shit you mentioned is useless and not needed! K thanks! Have a good day
I know that but anyone gonna give it to you! You need to search!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us