Outdated[X23.0.0] 059's Client

Posts 16–30 of 181 · Page 2 of 13
Changed all settings, same problem. Others have it too. Nothing i can change on my end. Needs to be fixed.

Upon posting and rechecking; hardware acceleration is causing this...not sure why. And i use it because i have a new PC soo




THOSE GETTING WEIRD SCALING ISSUES DISABLE HARDWARE ACCELERATION!
Quote Originally Posted by youdeservetodiex View Post
Ok, i tested the client and its nice.

here are the things that bothered me. ( maybe its something in setting of myself but idunno )

nexus is good. all zoomed out and shit. but if i enter a realm, vault ( nice icons tho ) or daily quest room. its all zoomed in and i cant see any hud or click anything.

can someone check this
Did you disable hardware aceleration? It's fine for me
Nice idea, some nice concepts. Hardware acceleration NEEDS to be off though.

I can't get to nexus though. Not sure why. It just always takes me to my vault.

Next edit: I cleared my flash data w/ CCleaner and it fixed my issue.
On nexus fullscreen works just fine but when I enter realm this happens https://prntscr.com/ippdpi


edit: I saw someone write disable hardware accelerator. (It fixed it.)
Okey, the client is good but all debuffs dosnt work, armor broken, quiet
Niice, may be game changer.
Haven't downloaded yet. But this sounds insane mate. Great job!
Thanks for the beautiful release. A couple things I was wondering:
1. Will you support in-game character/server switching like crazyclient?
2. Will you implement a maphack or something similar that reveals the whole map [to some extent at least].
3. Will you add an option for big loot bags?

This is all I can think of at this time.
LOL holy fuck dude that fame bot thing is hilarious (other than the fact that it 10 minute-d me). I was just trying to turn it off. Spooked me for a second xD
great client but youre vulnerable to all debuffs. that side of the client isnt working
my only problems are, the autoability being seperate but not completly done. as in wiz is good and necro is semi ok? "mine keeps firing off randomly..." but the sorc andi imagine a few others just spam space... and also seem to disreguard if something is immune or what it is... "no list following". some of the debuffs dont actually get ignored pre the 25 cap.. mainly stuff like slow quiet bleeding armor break etc and they are set to on so they should be ignored. though pet stasis is ignored "from what ive seen" also now ay to adjust the damage numbers say make hits show remaning hp and damage done "what i used in nilly's personally" also no +1 aim personally didn't use it but maybe others do.
has no setting for showing mob info "ids/names" making it very hard to manage the list of ignored and not. also very unsure if auto ability follows these rules... if i find anything major ill edit but the client is amazing would love if these things were addressed in v2 <3 thanks so much!




edit - spell bomb aimassit has also been removed off of right click :c sad life
Client is great, has lots of potential. I've had no issues so far, except the fact that the quality is forced to be in low. My PC is good enough that I am able to run the game in high. Is there anyway to force the client to choose high resolution instead of me having to change it everytime I start up the client?
Even client side debuffs cant be ignored, like blind
Any way to change it so damage i take is in red like normal instead of green??
Posts 16–30 of 181 · Page 2 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us