MOM vs. DAD

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
MOM vs. DAD
Hello MPGHer,


I got bored. So I made this thread.

What do you prefer your mom or you dad? Why?

I prefer my mom. Beacsue she is nicer and casue my dad is just a dick head.


what about y'all?
I will always be a mama's boy. Gods plan, i only luv my bed and my mama
Actually pretty hard. Dad lets you be free, mum always caring, Both?
Dad i take him mutch seriously,as mum overreacts everything,as all mums does.
Boy = Mom
Girl = Dad

That's usually how it works.
How do you think it works lmao
I prefer mom, cuz she has this unconditional love and dad does not
id have to say mum as she has actually been a parent to me whereas my dad is more like a friend who cant be bothered to keep in touch plus he is a bit of a douche
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us