[HELP]Problems

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[HELP]Problems
So,I'm doing a project that it have TabControl.
I need to know how to put the codes in Tab1,Tab2 etc...

And how to make a process.
?????????????

I did not get you at all.
You mean add code specific to that tabs controls?

Just change the tab the tab you want to edit, add components, double click components as needed

Tab specific codeing is done with

Tabpage1
Tabpage2

etc etc
I mean,
I got this window:

Where I need to put the injector source code?
righ***ick > View source

c&p kid =/
The code works no matter where on the source code page you put it (if that makes sense) as in if you know vb.net at all, and if you have a tab controller, it doesn't really matter , write the code as normal .

Example, if textbox1 is on a form , to change the test is
Textbox1.text = "hello"

if textbox1 is in a tab the code is still
tetbox1.text = "hello"
But,if I do the button in Form1 the buttons shows on all the tabs.
nope it does not. What is your question? LoL

Tabcontrol1.Dock = Dock.Fill
Okay,so I do a TabControl,than where I put the buttons in the TabControl or in the Form1..


And I got Process problem too.
You mean double click on button to change the code or what?
If you drag on drop the control on to the tabpage, it will (or should) be visible to that tab only, just be sure it is in the tab page.

On the tab control , if you place it on the form, then it will be visible on the form, if you place it in the page, it will be visible on that page.
Just drag the controls in the tabcontrol, wtf dude...
Well,I can't get it to work.

Because when I do them in the tabcontrol the injector will have errors.
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
Well,I can't get it to work.

Because when I do them in the tabcontrol the injector will have errors.

No it wont. It tabs are all part of form1 in his picture as such all code goes on form1. If you need to do things in certain tabs you just use the tabcontrol which allows you control over the tab pages.
what kind of errors....We cannot help you with the information you give us................................................ .......
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us