How is this?

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
How is this?
I worked kinda hard on this...Easy though!
Quote Originally Posted by MikeM II View Post
I worked kinda hard on this...Easy though!
O_o thats enigmas sig d00d3 sig stealing :@
Fuckign steal my shit. :@
U BITCHES DONT KNOW..................wha....oh. i say
August fuckking noob I just saw the thread! YOU TOOK ALL MY CREDS!
WTF why isn't Mike perma bant? Or at least in the cock-suckers group with Gourav his lover?

Mike STFU and GTFO MPGH if you're going to go stealing credits from people.
Yeah I know August gets me mad because he is in a bad mood

Nah none of my accounts are perma ban
I have three accounts btw.
I know it's weird. One of your accs get bant, and your on another one....
proxies?
Noob I just switch from Internet Explorer to FireFox everytime one account gets banned...Or I just delete cookies FTW
Not if you're IP banned.
Rofl keep stealing people sigs and avatars and shit XD
Deleting your cookies logs you off the banned account, not unban. Unless, your IP is banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122
Rofl keep stealing people sigs and avatars and shit XD
People? It's just mike. Cuz he's a little bitch looking for attention.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us