ANI_DISCDragon Ball Super

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Dragon Ball Super
Sooo... anyone watching it here?
- What are your thoughts about last episodes and stuff?

I'm really hyped for the episode that came 2 weeks ago, I was watching the episode and was feeling energy boiling in me haha
Everyone's hyped my dude, only 2 episodes left and we finally got full UI Goku.
I don't watch dragon ball z that much, but I'm hyped for this one!
i read the spoilers online. not gonna say anything but enjoy the final two episodes.
I have yet to see it but the Mastered Ultra Instinct goku looks dope asf. I will eventually watch it when I find some time.
it was pretty amazing
As a Dragonball fan for 20 years, I love it. Can't wait for the upcoming movie.
Quote Originally Posted by aznplaya View Post
As a Dragonball fan for 20 years, I love it. Can't wait for the upcoming movie.
Yeah, that new Broly movie is going to be great!
I've watched dragonball since birth so yeah
was a good series
Just in my opinion, i prefer db and dbz
Quote Originally Posted by Mabox66 View Post
Just in my opinion, i prefer db and dbz
Yeah same, Super is pretty ass.
Super wasn't that great up until the end. The end tho... that was fire. The new movie is coming out soon and I hope it's going to be dope!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?