Hero HackTool V2.0 (New GUI)

PollDo you like Hero HackTool?
148 votes
Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7
Hero HackTool V2.0 (New GUI)
I updated it again
cuz the GUI was boring...

Whats new?
-GUI...


ScreenShot




VirusScan
VirusTotal
VirScan


CREDITS
MyHeroKing (me)
DeathHunter (For the source code)


Dont be afraid to hit the THANKS button
Hero HackTool V2.0.rarattachment deleted · 1,376 downloads before removal
Nice But, Why Is There No Download?
lol, i forgot to attach xD
attached now
nice but i hope u stop making spammers now cuz this is getting too much
Good Job keep Working =D
/Approved, post results.
Thanks For Approving and Thanks For Adding The Attachment!

Keep Up The Good Work, But Try Making Something More Advanced Next!!
__________________________________________________ _________________
Btw, I've Been Having This Problem For Some Time Now..

Why Does The HackTool Not Launch, As In It Says "Not Responding"
it works fine to me
i'll try it on my sister computer, see if it works there

EDIT: it works fine there too,
maby re-install winrar?
Quote Originally Posted by myheroking View Post
it works fine to me
i'll try it on my sister computer, see if it works there

EDIT: it works fine there too,
maby re-install winrar?
I'm Using Windows 7 Ultimate.

I Might Have To Install Something Though, Like Framework.
Nice Job... easy stuff to do in VB. Nothing special... try making a screen recorder... thats what im working on right now. lol
i'm new to VB, so thats why its easy to you.
its hard to me
Quote Originally Posted by myheroking View Post
i'm new to VB, so thats why its easy to you.
its hard to me
Anyway, This Is What It Says, "HeroInjector Has Stopped Working."
I thing there are too many spammers, but anyways good work
hehehehehehe bored....
Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?