Can I use python to make an aimbot?
Can I use python in making an aimbot?
Basically I want to program a bot that can play aimbooster just to be familiar with the basic structure/modules that I can use
I was able to make a bot that can play the google dinosaur game using pyautogui and Pillow but I am having trouble with aimbooster because the images are not static.
I would love to get some advices, suggestions
also, you can play aimbooster here [URL="http://http://www.aimbooster.com/"]http://http://www.aimbooster.com/[/UR
Basically I want to program a bot that can play aimbooster just to be familiar with the basic structure/modules that I can use
I was able to make a bot that can play the google dinosaur game using pyautogui and Pillow but I am having trouble with aimbooster because the images are not static.
I would love to get some advices, suggestions
also, you can play aimbooster here [URL="http://http://www.aimbooster.com/"]http://http://www.aimbooster.com/[/UR