Loopers

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Loopers
How do you deal with Pallet loopers? (people who run around a pallet not dropping it until you are close enough to get stunned) It has gotten to the point where i want to learn nurse to deal with that bull, i can't even play fun builds (scratched mirror myers tier 1 so slow) with any of the killers unless i want to get looped for not bringing Brutal Strength or Enduring. Before people say "find someone else", literally i have found others who do the same thing. I actually have to bring a Mori if i want to have fun so when i DO happen to catch someone i can kill them when they are saved.
So why is this on a hacking forum?
mind-game them. or learn the lunge distance
Just chase the survivor until you got Bloodlust and never respect a pallet. You actually don't have any idea how annoying pallet loop was when Bloodlust don't existed and the number of pallets was considerably bigger.
Hehe. If I see palletlooper, I just drop my internet and I'm beat him.

Oh yes, stop playing this trash. This is the best advice I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by BatsuGame View Post
How do you deal with Pallet loopers? (people who run around a pallet not dropping it until you are close enough to get stunned) It has gotten to the point where i want to learn nurse to deal with that bull, i can't even play fun builds (scratched mirror myers tier 1 so slow) with any of the killers unless i want to get looped for not bringing Brutal Strength or Enduring. Before people say "find someone else", literally i have found others who do the same thing. I actually have to bring a Mori if i want to have fun so when i DO happen to catch someone i can kill them when they are saved.
I just main nurse. Also this is a hacking forum, you would probably have a better answer on steam discussions.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us