QuestionCrash a pserver?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Crash a pserver?
Can anyone give me a list of ideas or something on how to crash a server?
Trying to find out ways so I can try patch it as the server seems to be crashing a lot and I don't know how or why.
trickster+infinite mana+no cooldown = crashed
wizard+infinite mana+no cooldown looks pretty nice if you spam it for 10 seconds straight, but I don't know if it can crash a server

- - - Updated - - -

btw this should go in pserver help right? @Luverdark @Nyaro
Quote Originally Posted by Zolmex View Post
trickster+infinite mana+no cooldown = crashed
wizard+infinite mana+no cooldown looks pretty nice if you spam it for 10 seconds straight, but I don't know if it can crash a server

- - - Updated - - -

btw this should go in pserver help right? @Luverdark @Nyaro
Yup thanks, moved.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us