QuestionHelpCustom weapon_f.pbo

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Custom weapon_f.pbo
Hi guys! Please help with advise. I changed original file weapons_f.pbo with config.cpp. I used programms PBO manager for opening pbo,and unRap for convert bin to cpp.
I changed recoil, put Ti to nightvision gogles, some helmets, changed Alamut to Titan compact, wich can hit to any tipe of target, and a lot of else.
This file perfectly working with no-sd Arma 3 Exile, Epoche but with original Steam version I can't play, me kiked after few second, if I use some option, for example switching on Ti-mode in scope. Somebody know, how I can use this file without kiking? Thanks a lot and sorry if it's not that tread

Hack into Bohemia Interactive and get their biprivatekey.
Quote Originally Posted by skyracer2012 View Post
Hack into Bohemia Interactive and get their biprivatekey.
If you're just going to come out with stupid comments, leave. If you want to utilise a modified file as such you would need a pbo hider for a start, have the original files there working then use your pbo hider which would overwrite the pre-existing config already initilisation on launch. There are plenty of them being sold in the market on multiple forums, but be careful not to be scammed.
If you get the biprivatekey from any addon which is in the keys folder of your Server you want to play on, it is possible to sign your self-made PBO
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?