NEWEverything about gta 6

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Hopefully by the time it's released I have a good enough pc to run it lol. Anyways I'm sure it'll be great no matter the location.
Hope the release will be around 2019/2020, dont wanna wait lol
oh there's a gta6 coming soon?
this is epic
i like how all the info that everyone has about gta 6 is so general it literally makes no difference to know about it. I think rockstar doesn't care about a new IP they just want to keep doing their gta 5 stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract Turtle View Post
i like how all the info that everyone has about gta 6 is so general it literally makes no difference to know about it. I think rockstar doesn't care about a new IP they just want to keep doing their gta 5 stuff
GTA online is still doing well for them so I don't expect a new iteration in the near future.
when will it be released?
thought cyberpunk would take over gta but that games a big rip. gta 6 will be the ultimate killer of all games
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?