QuestionHelpHelp Gettings Started Making a Cheat Table (1 Feature)

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Help Gettings Started Making a Cheat Table (1 Feature)
Greetings!

Just wanted to ask if someones can guide me or give me a starting point on how to find these values in cheat engine below.

Weapon Damage: GTA5.exe + 2333980 -> 8 -> 10C8 -> 20 -> 20
Weapon Recoil: GTA5.exe + 2333980 -> 8 -> 10C8 -> 20 -> 74
Credits: MikeRoSoft

I know its old and I think no longer works but how do I find those two things through searching on cheat engine?

Could i search the Ammo on my gun and dissect / data structures and find them?

Thanks for your time in reading!
UPDATE

could I just get the bullet damage multiplier offset?
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?