OfferingSE & Refunds

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
SE & Refunds
I can pretty much SE anything on the market - (Fitbits, KitchenAid, HP, Logitech, etc..)
I can also refund about anything on the MPGH market too, however, I'd prefer to stay away from Microsoft and Apple as they seem to be very unstable.

Hit me up - ******businessed7
Can you SE Bose?
[Europe]
Quote Originally Posted by Supm3n View Post
Can you SE Bose?
[Europe]
the hard part of bose isnt the se,ing you need to box
Added on Skype.
are you doing Fitbit to the UK?
Quote Originally Posted by bobodd View Post
are you doing Fitbit to the UK?
Is it on the MPGH marketplace, if it is, would be no problem!
Added you on skype, interested
Quote Originally Posted by verifi View Post
Logitech
US only or also to the EU?
Can you refund PSN Cards on G2A or NewEgg?
what about KitchenAid for europe? possible??
Proof and product list ??
I just hit you up on skype
No longer offering this service.

Please do not contact me about this anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by verifi View Post
No longer offering this service.

Please do not contact me about this anymore.
What service are you not offering anymore?


Need a logitech SE done.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us